Join us for a webinar version of the Generation Next: Our Turn to Ranch School during 2016!
• Gain ideas for operations you can add to an existing ranch
• Learn options for setting up grazing & wildlife leases
• Discuss business types, tax info, & insurance needs
• Exposure to all the latest land management tools & techniques
• Taught by professionals in each field and topic
The webinars will be held on the Second Monday a month from noon – 1pm.
Relevant, supplemental materials will be mailed to participants prior to each webinar. Attend the webinars from any computer (or smartphone/tablet!) with internet capabilities. During the live webinar, questions will be answered by the speaker. Webinars will be archived and available to students for the duration of the course for reference or if you miss the live webinar. The registration fee is $120 and will cover all 12 webinar programs.
To register (click this link) or call 979-845-2604.
For questions or more information, contact: Dr. Megan Clayton Megan.Clayton@ag.tamu.edu or 361-265-9203